- livel on Like Crazy
- mejimer on J. Edgar
- chaugen on Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- cindergent sla on Youth in Revolt
- chabba schoore on Toy Story 3
- stuccordan gedreandev on Monsters
- tedt cola on New Year’s Eve
- wooley on Captain America: The First Avenger
- lede don on The Next Three Days
- salo on Answers to Nothing
Watch: Bad Teacher
- Director: Jake Kasdan
- Writers: Gene Stupnitsky, Lee Eisenberg
- Stars: Cameron Diaz, Jason Segel and Justin Timberlake
- Release Date: June 2011
- Run Time: 92 min
- Genre: Comedy
She doesn’t give an "F."
A comedy centered around a foul-mouthed, junior high teacher who, after being dumped by her sugar daddy, begins to woo a colleague — a move that pits her against a well-loved teacher.
You’ve probably seen the trailer so there’s no need for me to describe the story. It’s a foul-mouthed comedy with funny references and hilarious dialog. There’s good chemistry between the actors and the characters are all amusing but in different ways. Cameron Diaz fits perfectly as the awful teacher and Jason Segel is amazing as usual. The supporting cast, especially Phyllis Smith and Thomas Lennon, is pitch-perfect and Justin Timberlake shows that he is more than just a pretty face. It’s an easy and entertaining film that I’d be happy to watch again. Yes, it’s unrealistic at times and a little predictable but how many movies these days aren’t?
If you like comedies such as The Hangover, Eurotrip, Forgetting Sarah Marshall or anything by Judd Apatow you’ll probably enjoy this. Now go see it!