- sin minarsen on Apollo 18
- oquinivani on Ramona and Beezus
- pen vetter on Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
- parachler on Bad Teacher
- derbischno on Beastly
- nard oswindbare on Tower Heist
- estapar schiraron on Another Happy Day
- fins lunterman on What’s Your Number?
- cher on 11-11-11
- beh on Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D
Movie: Quiet Chaos
- Director: Antonello Grimaldi
- Release Date: February 01, 2008
- Run Time: 105 mins
- Genre: Drama, Romance
Pietro is a successful businessman with a wife and a daughter. One day he helps his brother save two women from drowning at the beach. When he returns home he finds that his wife has died. Now Pietro has to take care of his daughter, Claudia. When he drives her to school soon after, he decides to wait for her all day in front of the school, and soon that’s what he does every day. He eats at the nearby café, gets to know the people who come by and follows from afar the fusion developments at work. Pietro’s brother expects him to snap out of it, but who will snap first?