- harff on Machine Gun Preacher
- handhels on Alice In Wonderland
- buffer on The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- kozume on Bunraku
- kirkorears beagodeato on Why Did I Get Married Too?
- bushronder on The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
- cherto on Little Fockers
- rossharvau brush on Machete
- plow fino on Mars Needs Moms
- foy on Toy Story 3
- Director: Su-chang Kong
- Release Date: August 13, 2004
- Run Time: 107 mins
- Genre: Action, Drama, Horror, Thriller, War
On 07 January 1972, the South Korean base in Nah-Trang, Vietnam, receives a radio transmission from a missing platoon presumed dead. The high-command assigns the veteran and decorated Lieutenant Choi Tae-in to lead a squad with eight other soldiers and rescue the missing soldiers from the . When they arrive in the location, they have a shooting and defeat a Vietnamese woman with a machine gun in a trench. Later, they find a tombstone telling that one hundred years ago, Chinese killed Vietnamese, dropped them in a lake and built a temple over the place, being a sacred location to the Vietnamese. While chasing the missing soldiers, weird things happen with the rescue team.